7958 Entrance St.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Text the word: EBERLE To: 72727
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday:
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Who We Are:
- Full-service, Design/Build, kitchen, bath, addition, and whole-house remodeler serving the greater Sacramento area.
- Experts in guiding homeowners through the remodeling process.
- In-house design services, detailed proposals, smooth-running construction process.
- Established in 1985.
- Licensed for over 30 years.
- Verifiable, customer satisfaction ratings through GuildQuality (an independent customer satisfaction survey company).
Kent Eberle, President, and Owner:
- Master Certified Remodeler (MCR) – NARI
- Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler (CKBR) – NARI
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) – National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) – NARI
- 2005 President & Member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Since 1991
- Former Sacramento area NARI Chapter Certified Remodeler Study Group Leader, teaching other NARI members how to attain certification and bring professionalism to the industry.
From Your Perspective:
In addition to award-winning results, Eberle Remodeling focuses on the process and your positive remodeling experience. Our homeowner-oriented business practices include:
- Comprehensive design.
- Constant communication with the homeowner.
- Detailed project proposals.
- Professional, knowledgeable employees and subcontractors.
- On-time job completion.
- Prompt warranty and service response.
- Performance evaluations on every project.
- Licensed, bonded, general liability insurance, and worker’s compensation insurance for Eberle Remodeling and all its subcontractors.